Day 1: The Training will start with an open conference on the Theme: “School Managers in Developing the Learning Generation for the 2030 Agenda”. The conference will reflect on the mechanism, knowledge, tools, inclusive roles of school managers and education institutions to achievable learning reality by 2030
Day 2: A Momentum for Global Education: The Session will hold discussion with Chief Sustainable Executive Managers on education to share and address responsibilities within schools and among school stakeholders in building the learning generation outcome for 2030 development successes. The Session will ignite action for practical training workshop in responding to the objectives of the 2017 Education and Training on SDG-4 and Leadership
Day 3: The training workshop will be concluded with declaration and resolution to be shared with participating Education Ministries and partnership school of Education for follow-up initiatives in responding to 2030 Development agenda for action oriented education and learning successes.
The day will be concluded with a closing reception and Lunch of Model Educators Coop Toolkit through Educators Boat Cruise.
The outcome of the training will be discussed at the Boat Cruise.
- Teacher Coop Model
- Teaming School Initiatives
- Hands on SDG-4 and targets training
- Leadership and Management
- Learning and teaching Character
- SDG-4 Teaching Innovation and ideas in a school
- 2030 Development Agenda for Schools
- Model UN-UNESCO Teachers Workshop
- Education Facilities and Learning Environment
- UNESCO Key messages of Quality Education
- Education Solutions 2030 Framework of Action
What is included?
- Conference material
- UNESCOCFORGE Model Education Alumni Pin and ID
- Educators Boat Cruise and City Tour
- Special SDG-4 and Target Workshop
- Early Bird: $550(Till March 31,2017)
- Standard: $750(Till April 20,2017
- At the Door $950
- Students: $250
- Exhibitors: $3000
- Educators Boat Cruise/Launch of SDG-4 Model Educators’ CoopToolkit: $100
630 Second Avenue,35th Street, United Nations headquarters New York 10016
Conference attendees may stay at Millennium Hotel, One UN Plaza or any hotel within the environs of the United Nations Headquarters New York. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.For assistance, call Secretary at 6464355536 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org